Islam, My Love!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islam, My Love!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Islamic Dictionary
Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:43 am by Admin

» Hadith - Ramadaan
Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:21 am by Admin

» HEALTHY RAMADAN - NHS CHOICES UK
Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:41 am by Admin

» Don't Be Sad!
Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:24 am by Admin

» Sa ne cunoastem! Introduce yourself!
Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:02 pm by Admin

» Working and Ramadan
Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:08 pm by Admin

» Preparing for an Amazing Ramadaan!
Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am by Admin

»  The Benefits of Dates
Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:50 am by Admin

» The Rulings Concerning Fasting
Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:39 am by Admin

Forum
Parteneri
forum gratuit

Prayer Time - Cairo, Egypt
Top posters
Admin
Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Vote_lcapHadith - The Prayer - Salat Voting_barHadith - The Prayer - Salat Vote_rcap 
salim
Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Vote_lcapHadith - The Prayer - Salat Voting_barHadith - The Prayer - Salat Vote_rcap 
obaidat-allah
Aleyna
yusuf
khadijah
Shayistha
mariamtj
Amina
Mohajera ela Allah
Islamromania
Click to join islamromania

Click to join islamromania

Hijri Calendar
The right way to pray
Articles
Islam Romania
Romanian Gate to Egypt
Are we prepared?
Are we prepared?
geo counter

Hadith - The Prayer - Salat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 667
Data de inscriere : 2009-06-13
Varsta : 50
Localizare : Cairo, Egypt

Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Empty
PostSubject: Hadith - The Prayer - Salat   Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Prayer (Kitab Al-Salat)

Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 2: Book 2, Number 0393:
Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas:

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: Gabriel (peace_be_upon_him) led me in prayer at the House (i.e. the Ka'bah). He prayed the noon prayer with me when the sun had passed the meridian to the extent of the thong of a sandal; he prayed the afternoon prayer with me when the shadow of everything was as long as itself; he prayed the sunset prayer with me when one who is fasting breaks the fast; he prayed the night prayer with me when the twilight had ended; and he prayed the dawn prayer with me when food and drink become forbidden to one who is keeping the fast.

On the following day he prayed the noon prayer with me when his shadow was as long as himself; he prayed the afternoon prayer with me when his shadow was twice as long as himself; he prayed the sunset prayer at the time when one who is fasting breaks the fast; he prayed the night prayer with me when about the third of the night had passed; and he prayed the dawn prayer with me when there was a fair amount of light.

Then turning to me he said: Muhammad, this is the time observed by the prophets before you, and the time is anywhere between two times.
Back to top Go down
https://submissiontoallaah.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hadith - The Prayer - Salat   Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:58 pm

Prayer (Kitab Al-Salat): Details of Commencing Prayer

Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 2:
Book 2, Number 0725:
Narrated Wa'il ibn Hujr:

I purposely looked at the prayer of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him), how he offered it. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) stood up, faced the direction of the qiblah and uttered the takbir (Allah is most great) and then raised his hands in front of his ears, then placed his right hand on his left (catching each other).

When he was about to bow, he raised them in the same manner. He then placed his hands on his knees. When he raised his head after bowing, he raised them in the like manner. When he prostrated himself he placed his forehead between his hands.

He then sat down and spread his left foot and placed his left hand on his left thigh, and kept his right elbow aloof from his right thigh. He closed his two fingers and made a circle (with the fingers).

I (Asim ibn Kulayb) saw him (Bishr ibn al-Mufaddal) say in this manner. Bishr made the circle with the thumb and the middle finger and pointed with the forefinger.

Book 2, Number 0727:
Narrated Wa'il ibn Hujr:

I witnessed the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) raise his hands in front of his ears when he began to pray. I then came back and saw them (the people) raising their hands up to their chest when they began to pray. They wore long caps and blankets

Book 2, Number 0738:
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas
:

Maymun al-Makki said: that he saw Abdullah ibn az-Zubayr leading in prayer. He pointed with his hands (i.e. raised his hands opposite to the shoulders) when he stood up, when he bowed and when he prostrated, and when he got up after prostration, he pointed with his hands (i.e. raised his hands).

The I went to Ibn Abbas and said (to him) I saw Ibn az-Zubayr praying that I never saw anyone praying. I then told him about the pointing with his hands (raising his hands). He said: If you like to see the prayer of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) follower the prayer as offered by Abdullah ibn az-Zubayr.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hadith - The Prayer - Salat   Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Take a Shower for Jumua

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar: Allah's Apostle (SallAllaahu `Alayhi WaSallam) said, "Anyone of you attending the Friday (prayers) should take a bath." (Bukhari, 835)

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: Allah's Apostle (SallAllaahu `Alayhi Wa Sallam) said, "The taking of a bath on Friday is compulsory for every male (Muslim) who has attained the age of puberty." (Bukhari, 837)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hadith - The Prayer - Salat   Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:39 am

Pray Two Rakat

Narrated Jabir: A man entered the Mosque while the Prophet (peace be upon him) was delivering the Khutba. The Prophet said to him, "Have you prayed?" The man replied in the negative. The Prophet said, "Pray two Rakat." (Bukhari, 886)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hadith - The Prayer - Salat   Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:36 am

Excellence of Wudu

Abu Huraira reported that Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) said to Bilal: Bilal, narrate to me which act at the time of morning prayer you did in Islam for which you hope to receive good reward, for I heard during the night the sound of your steps before me in Paradise. Bilal said: I did not do any act in Islam for which I hope to get any benefit but this that when I perform complete ablution during the night or day I observe prayer with that purification what Allaah has ordained for me to pray. (Muslim, 6015)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hadith - The Prayer - Salat   Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Place of the Prayer

Narrated by Abdullah ibn Umar: Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) prohibited the observance of prayers in seven places: On a dung hill, in a slaughterhouse, in a graveyard, in the middle of the road, in a bathroom, in the watering place where camels drink and sit, and upon the roof of the House of Allah [Tirmidhi, 738].
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hadith - The Prayer - Salat   Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Drowsiness while in Salah

Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "If anyone of you feels drowsy while praying, he should sleep till he understands what he is saying (reciting)." [Bukhari, 213]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hadith - The Prayer - Salat   Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Offering Nafl Salah at Home

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: The Prophet had said, "Offer some of your prayers (Nawafil) at home, and do not take your houses as graves." [Bukhari, 425]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hadith - The Prayer - Salat   Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Prayer lead by the Imam

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "If the Imam leads the prayer correctly then he and you will receive the rewards but if he makes a mistake (in the prayer) then you will receive the reward for the prayer and the sin will be his." [Bukhari, 664]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hadith - The Prayer - Salat   Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:02 am

Earth Place for Prayer

Narrated Sa'id: and the narrator Musa said: As far as Amr thinks, the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The whole earth is a place of prayer except public baths and graveyards. [Abu Dawud, 492]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Missing the Fajr Salah   Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Narrated Abu Qatada: When the people slept till so late that they did not offer the (morning) prayer, the Prophet said, "Allah captured your souls (made you sleep) when He willed, and returned them (to your bodies) when He willed." So the people got up and went to answer the call of nature, performed ablution, till the sun had risen and it had become white, then the Prophet got up and offered the prayer. [Bukhari, 6990]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hadith - The Prayer - Salat   Hadith - The Prayer - Salat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hadith - The Prayer - Salat
Page 1 of 1