Islam, My Love!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islam, My Love!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Islamic Dictionary
Al Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:43 am by Admin

» Hadith - Ramadaan
Al Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:21 am by Admin

» HEALTHY RAMADAN - NHS CHOICES UK
Al Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:41 am by Admin

» Don't Be Sad!
Al Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata) Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:24 am by Admin

» Sa ne cunoastem! Introduce yourself!
Al Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:02 pm by Admin

» Working and Ramadan
Al Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:08 pm by Admin

» Preparing for an Amazing Ramadaan!
Al Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am by Admin

»  The Benefits of Dates
Al Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:50 am by Admin

» The Rulings Concerning Fasting
Al Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:39 am by Admin

Forum
Parteneri
forum gratuit

Prayer Time - Cairo, Egypt
Top posters
Admin
Al Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata) Vote_lcapAl Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata) Voting_barAl Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata) Vote_rcap 
salim
Al Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata) Vote_lcapAl Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata) Voting_barAl Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata) Vote_rcap 
obaidat-allah
Aleyna
yusuf
khadijah
Shayistha
mariamtj
Amina
Mohajera ela Allah
Islamromania
Click to join islamromania

Click to join islamromania

Hijri Calendar
The right way to pray
Articles
Islam Romania
Romanian Gate to Egypt
Are we prepared?
Are we prepared?
geo counter

Al Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 667
Data de inscriere : 2009-06-13
Varsta : 50
Localizare : Cairo, Egypt

Al Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata) Empty
PostSubject: Al Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata)   Al Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:51 am

Volume 3, Book 42, Number 608:
Narrated Ubai bin Ka'b:

I found a purse containing one hundred Diners. So I went to the Prophet (and informed him about it), he said, "Make public announcement about it for one year" I did so, but nobody turned up to claim it, so I again went to the Prophet who said, "Make public announcement for another year." I did, but none turned up to claim it. I went to him for the third time and he said, "Keep the container and the string which is used for its tying and count the money it contains and if its owner comes, give it to him; otherwise, utilize it."

Volume 3, Book 42, Number 609:

Narrated Zaid bin Khalid Al-Juhani:

A bedouin went to the Prophet and asked him about picking up a lost thing. The Prophet said, "Make public announcement about it for one year. Remember the description of its container and the string with which it is tied; and if somebody comes and claims it and describes it correctly, (give it to him); otherwise, utilize it." He said, "O Allah's Apostle! What about a lost sheep?" The Prophet said, "It is for you, for your brother (i.e. its owner), or for the wolf." He further asked, "What about a lost camel?" On that the face of the Prophet became red (with anger) and said, "You have nothing to do with it, as it has its feet, its water reserve and can reach places of water and drink, and eat trees."

Volume 3, Book 42, Number 616:

Narrated Suwaid bin Ghafala:

While I as in the company of Salman bin Rabi'a and Suhan, in one of the holy battles, I found a whip. One of them told me to drop it but I refused to do so and said that I would give it to its owner if I found him, otherwise I would utilize it. On our return we performed Hajj and on passing by Medina, I asked Ubai bin Ka'b about it. He said, "I found a bag containing a hundred Dinars in the lifetime of the Prophet and took it to the Prophet who said to me, 'Make public announcement about it for one year.' So, I announced it for one year and went to the Prophet who said, 'Announce it publicly for another year.' So, I announced it for another year. I went to him again and he said, "Announce for an other year." So I announced for still another year. I went to the Prophet for the fourth time, and he said, 'Remember the amount of money, the description of its container and the string it is tied with, and if the owner comes, give it to him; otherwise, utilize it.' "
Back to top Go down
https://submissiontoallaah.forumotion.net

Al Bukhari - Lost Things Picked up by Someone (Luqaata)
Page 1 of 1