The right way to pray
Articles
Islam Romania
Romanian Gate to Egypt
Are we prepared?
Are we prepared?
geo counter

Share | 

Asteptam sugestiile dumneavoastra/ Waiting for your suggestions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 667
Data de inscriere : 2009-06-13
Varsta : 44
Localizare : Cairo, Egypt

PostSubject: Asteptam sugestiile dumneavoastra/ Waiting for your suggestions!   Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:35 pm

Salam Alaykum

Acest forum este destinat sugestiilor pe care le putem primi din partea membrilor forumului. Asteptam sugestii legate de imbunatatirea calitatii design- ului sau sugestii pentru un nou topic sau forum.

Salam Alaykum

We are waiting for your suggestions in order to build up our site stronger. You are welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
http://submissiontoallaah.forumotion.net
khadijah

Numarul mesajelor : 67
Data de inscriere : 2009-06-18
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Alexandria , Egypt

PostSubject: Re: Asteptam sugestiile dumneavoastra/ Waiting for your suggestions!   Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:46 am

Cori , mi-am dorit foarte mult sa postez un video despre moscheea Haram din Mecca si nu am gasit un loc potrivit in cadrul subiectelor existente.Prin urmare propun adaugarea unui nou topic numit ceva de genul "Locuri de rugaciune" sau "Locuri de pelerinaj" sau poate chiar "Pelerinajul la Mecca" ... ori poate gasesti tu un nume mai potrivit care sa cuprinda informatii despre moschei , locuri de rugaciune si pelerinaj.
Sper ca nu te superi de sugestie iar pentru moment am postat subiectul respectiv la topicul Anunturi - Al Haram Mosque - Mecca .
O zi buna !

http://www.romaniangatetoegypt.forumgratuit.ro
khadijah

PostSubject: Re: Asteptam sugestiile dumneavoastra/ Waiting for your suggestions!   Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:34 pm

Salam alekom
Propun un subiect numit "Oameni celebrii convertiti la Islam "..pe mine m-au interesat foarte mult povestile de convertire ale oamenilor cu atat mai mult a celor celebrii indiferent din ce categorie ( actori , preoti , senatori etc ).
Admin daca esti de acord te rog sa imi zici unde as pute sa incadrez cel mai bine acest nou topic !

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asteptam sugestiile dumneavoastra/ Waiting for your suggestions!   Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:57 am

Salam Alaykum,

Khadijah, noi avem un forum numit reverted ppl stories , poti deschide acolo un topic numit asa cum vrei tu, inshaalah. Poate stii tu povesti de convertire are unor oameni celebri, indiferent de nationalitate dar eu nu stiu :(. De asemenea, rog pe toti membrii forumului care stiu asemenea istorii demne de citit sa le publice pe forum, inshaalah. O noapte buna!
Back to top Go down
khadijah

PostSubject: Re: Asteptam sugestiile dumneavoastra/ Waiting for your suggestions!   Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:46 am

Multumesc de raspuns Admin ! Voi deschide acolo un nou subiect !

lina

Numarul mesajelor : 11
Data de inscriere : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Asteptam sugestiile dumneavoastra/ Waiting for your suggestions!   Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:55 pm

assalamu aleikum

I find it a bit difficult to find something readable for me in English, as I almost understand nothing of what is written in Romanic. And sometimes the title is in English but the rest in romanic. Maybe there should be an English section where everything is in English.

Also I do not find any button to reply, so I press quote then delete the quotation. Is there another way.

Blessings to all of you
salam
Lina
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asteptam sugestiile dumneavoastra/ Waiting for your suggestions!   Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:55 pm

Salam Alaykum, my dear Lina and how are you, habebti? Thank you , first of all for your suggestions. I will try to answer and help you step by step.

1.Difficult to find something to read in English -
to tell you the truth the site has 80 % English articles and only 20 % of them are in Romanian. Please, read Obaidat – Allah’s postings and Shaystha’s posting, they post only in English because they don’t know Romanian. Also Karima, Admin and Khadijah , all of them have also posting in English, too. I think you didn’t take enough time to browse all our forum but try it, inshaalah and you will see that I am right.

2.Sometimes the title is in English but the rest in Romanian
– there are three kinds of topic’s title:
a. one only in English - that means there you post only in English
b. one only in Romanian - that means there you post only in Romanian
c. one in both Romanian and English translation, or English and Romanian translation- that means you may post your messages in both languages, English and Romanian
Doesn’t exist a title composed by English and Romanian words as you thought, Lina. Is just the Romanian translation of the title.

3. Maybe there should be an English section where everything is in English
- I am sorry but I can’t do that

3.Also I do not find any button to reply, so I press quote then delete the quotation. Is there another way?
Of course, there is!. All you have to do is to click on the forum you want to write your message. Then you open the topic and look up on the page, at the bottom of the page you will find two buttons saying: new thread ( in case you want to open a new topic of conversation) and reply ( in case you want to reply ).

If you need more explanations, please feel free to write in here. Jazach Allah Khayran.
flower
Back to top Go down
lina

PostSubject: Re: Asteptam sugestiile dumneavoastra/ Waiting for your suggestions!   Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:25 pm

assalamaamu aleikum

oh thank you, jazak Allahu khairun for all you explained I had not seen that before the reply button I mean. and yes I did not take much time....

I guess suggestion is meant for this forum. But let me put a suggestion which is to write the suras you learn. Or even one word of it.

But now comes a question. On what to write. I fond a board with chalk useful and also a wall-tile where I can write on with a pencil and wash it away afterwards. do you have other suggestions?

salam
lina
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asteptam sugestiile dumneavoastra/ Waiting for your suggestions!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:03 am

Salam Alaykum, Lina!

I missed you, where have you been? You are welcome anytime to ask and make suggestions and I will always try to answer you as far as I know.
Related to your suggestion, your idea is great, I will try to write the Quranic verses in a simple notebook using colors and may be writing note sides if I would like someone to explaine me about the verse. What about the others' suggestions? study
Back to top Go down
lina

PostSubject: Re: Asteptam sugestiile dumneavoastra/ Waiting for your suggestions!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:07 pm

assalamu aleikum

I meant it is very important to write Quraan correct. And not just throw away things where Quraan is written on. so I thought to learn to write it it is better if one could sweep away mistakes.

As child I had a board with somthing like wachs in it and a paper over it . when writing the paper was pressed to the wachs and one could see the script. to erase the paper was seperated from the wachs. Well.... maybe modern whitboards would do.

Wish you all prodoctive and great and thankful time inshaallah

salam
lina
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Asteptam sugestiile dumneavoastra/ Waiting for your suggestions!   Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Salam Alaykum,

sorry Lina I didn't understand you at the beginning. I was talking about the translation of the Quran's meaning, English or Romanian. I am not able to write or read in Arabic. Have a great time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asteptam sugestiile dumneavoastra/ Waiting for your suggestions!   

Back to top Go down

Asteptam sugestiile dumneavoastra/ Waiting for your suggestions!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1