Islam, My Love!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islam, My Love!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Islamic Dictionary
Sahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:43 am by Admin

» Hadith - Ramadaan
Sahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:21 am by Admin

» HEALTHY RAMADAN - NHS CHOICES UK
Sahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:41 am by Admin

» Don't Be Sad!
Sahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:24 am by Admin

» Sa ne cunoastem! Introduce yourself!
Sahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:02 pm by Admin

» Working and Ramadan
Sahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:08 pm by Admin

» Preparing for an Amazing Ramadaan!
Sahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am by Admin

»  The Benefits of Dates
Sahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:50 am by Admin

» The Rulings Concerning Fasting
Sahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:39 am by Admin

Forum
Parteneri
forum gratuit

Prayer Time - Cairo, Egypt
Top posters
Admin
Sahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer Vote_lcapSahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer Voting_barSahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer Vote_rcap 
salim
Sahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer Vote_lcapSahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer Voting_barSahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer Vote_rcap 
obaidat-allah
Aleyna
yusuf
khadijah
Shayistha
mariamtj
Amina
Mohajera ela Allah
Islamromania
Click to join islamromania

Click to join islamromania

Hijri Calendar
The right way to pray
Articles
Islam Romania
Romanian Gate to Egypt
Are we prepared?
Are we prepared?
geo counter

Sahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 667
Data de inscriere : 2009-06-13
Varsta : 50
Localizare : Cairo, Egypt

Sahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Sahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer   Sahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:20 am

Volume 1, Book 12, Number 699:

Narrated Anas bin Malik Al-Ansari:
Allah's Apostle rode a horse and fell down and the right side of his body was injured. On that day he prayed one of the prayers sitting and we also prayed behind him sitting. When the Prophet finished the prayer with Taslim, he said, "The Imam is to be followed and if he prays standing then pray standing, and bow when he bows, and raise your heads when he raises his head; prostrate when he prostrates; and if he says "Sami'a-l-lahu Liman hamida", you should say, "Rabbana wa-laka-l hamd.:

Volume 1, Book 12, Number 702:
Narrated Salim bin 'Abdullah:

My father said, "Allah's Apostle used to raise both his hands up to the level of his shoulders when opening the prayer; and on saying the Takbir for bowing. And on raising his head from bowing he used to do the same and then say "Sami a-l-lahu Liman hamida, Rabbana walaka-l-hamd." And he did not do that (i.e. raising his hands) in prostrations.

Volume 1, Book 12, Number 708:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "You see me facing the Qibla; but, by Allah, nothing is hidden from me regarding your bowing and submissiveness and I see you from behind my back."

Volume 1, Book 12, Number 710:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet, Abu Bakr and 'Umar used to start the prayer with "Al-hamdu lil-lahi Rabbil-'ala-min (All praises are for Allah the Lord of the Worlds)."
Back to top Go down
https://submissiontoallaah.forumotion.net

Sahih Bukhari - Characteristics of Prayer
Page 1 of 1