Islam, My Love!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islam, My Love!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Islamic Dictionary
What nullify the fast ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:43 am by Admin

» Hadith - Ramadaan
What nullify the fast ? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:21 am by Admin

» HEALTHY RAMADAN - NHS CHOICES UK
What nullify the fast ? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:41 am by Admin

» Don't Be Sad!
What nullify the fast ? Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:24 am by Admin

» Sa ne cunoastem! Introduce yourself!
What nullify the fast ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:02 pm by Admin

» Working and Ramadan
What nullify the fast ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:08 pm by Admin

» Preparing for an Amazing Ramadaan!
What nullify the fast ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am by Admin

»  The Benefits of Dates
What nullify the fast ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:50 am by Admin

» The Rulings Concerning Fasting
What nullify the fast ? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:39 am by Admin

Forum
Parteneri
forum gratuit

Prayer Time - Cairo, Egypt
Top posters
Admin
What nullify the fast ? Vote_lcapWhat nullify the fast ? Voting_barWhat nullify the fast ? Vote_rcap 
salim
What nullify the fast ? Vote_lcapWhat nullify the fast ? Voting_barWhat nullify the fast ? Vote_rcap 
obaidat-allah
Aleyna
yusuf
khadijah
Shayistha
mariamtj
Amina
Mohajera ela Allah
Islamromania
Click to join islamromania

Click to join islamromania

Hijri Calendar
The right way to pray
Articles
Islam Romania
Romanian Gate to Egypt
Are we prepared?
Are we prepared?
geo counter

What nullify the fast ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
khadijah

khadijah

Numarul mesajelor : 67
Data de inscriere : 2009-06-18
Varsta : 44
Localizare : Alexandria , Egypt

What nullify the fast ? Empty
PostSubject: What nullify the fast ?   What nullify the fast ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:20 pm

Salam alekom warahmatullahi wa barakatu dear teacher ,
Can you please tell me regarding what nullify the fast ,if the injections do not invalidate one's fasting ... the injections are more then one type and as i understood ones are nullifing the fast and others do not. Can you please tell me which are those types of injections ?
I ask you this because once i meet a muslim and we were in the Ramadan , he needed an injection , the doctors came and they made him an injection and after that he stoped the fast saying to me that that injection nullified his fasting day .
Thank you !
Back to top Go down
http://www.romaniangatetoegypt.forumgratuit.ro
Shayistha

Shayistha

Numarul mesajelor : 28
Data de inscriere : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What nullify the fast ?   What nullify the fast ? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:55 am

Walaiakaum Asslam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu

Please find below a fatwa taken from www.islam-qa.com

What is the ruling on taking medication by injection during the day in Ramadan, whether it is for nourishment or for medical purposes?

Praise be to Allaah.

It is permissible for a fasting person to take medicine by injection, whether intramuscular or intravenous, during the day in Ramadaan, but it is not permissible for the fasting person to be given an injection for nourishment purposes during the day in Ramadaan, because that comes under the ruling on eating and drinking; having this injection is regarded as a trick aimed at breaking one's fast in Ramadaan. If the intramuscular or intravenous injection can be given at night, that is better.

And Allaah is the Source of strength. May Allaah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions.

Standing Committee for Academic Research and Issuing Fatwas, 10/252
Back to top Go down
khadijah

khadijah

PostSubject: Re: What nullify the fast ?   What nullify the fast ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:47 am

Salam alekom dear Teacher and souckran for your answer !
So are 2 kinds of injections , one which can nullify the fast - the injections for nourishment and one which can not nullify it - the injections for medical purpose.But even so is better for both of them to be given in the night ! If I did not understand good please corect me so I will not make any mistake further !
May Allah bless you for your help !
Back to top Go down
Shayistha

Shayistha

Numarul mesajelor : 28
Data de inscriere : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What nullify the fast ?   What nullify the fast ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:03 am

Wa Alaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatllahi Wabarakathu

Sister, that is also what i have understood, that it is better to take both the injections at night.

BUt injection as a medication can be taken during the day if needed.

Allah knows best.

Shayistha
Back to top Go down
khadijah

khadijah

PostSubject: Re: What nullify the fast ?   What nullify the fast ? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:10 am

Salam alekom wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu
Thank you again for your quick answer ! Is what I understood too but I wanted to be more sure !
May Allah bless you !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What nullify the fast ?   What nullify the fast ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What nullify the fast ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Islam, My Love! :: Subiecte islamice. \ Islamic topics. :: Questions & Answers about Islam-
Jump to: