Islam, My Love!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islam, My Love!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Islamic Dictionary
I Am a Muslim! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:43 am by Admin

» Hadith - Ramadaan
I Am a Muslim! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:21 am by Admin

» HEALTHY RAMADAN - NHS CHOICES UK
I Am a Muslim! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:41 am by Admin

» Don't Be Sad!
I Am a Muslim! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:24 am by Admin

» Sa ne cunoastem! Introduce yourself!
I Am a Muslim! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:02 pm by Admin

» Working and Ramadan
I Am a Muslim! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:08 pm by Admin

» Preparing for an Amazing Ramadaan!
I Am a Muslim! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am by Admin

»  The Benefits of Dates
I Am a Muslim! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:50 am by Admin

» The Rulings Concerning Fasting
I Am a Muslim! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:39 am by Admin

Forum
Parteneri
forum gratuit

Prayer Time - Cairo, Egypt
Top posters
Admin
I Am a Muslim! Vote_lcapI Am a Muslim! Voting_barI Am a Muslim! Vote_rcap 
salim
obaidat-allah
Aleyna
yusuf
khadijah
Shayistha
mariamtj
Amina
Mohajera ela Allah
Islamromania
Click to join islamromania

Click to join islamromania

Hijri Calendar
The right way to pray
Articles
Islam Romania
Romanian Gate to Egypt
Are we prepared?
Are we prepared?
geo counter

I Am a Muslim!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 667
Data de inscriere : 2009-06-13
Varsta : 50
Localizare : Cairo, Egypt

I Am a Muslim! Empty
PostSubject: I Am a Muslim!   I Am a Muslim! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:56 am

by
Muhammad Ashraf Salah

1- I Believe In Allah
I am a Muslim I believe in Allah alone with no partner, there is no God but Him. He begets not, nor was he begotten, there is nothing like unto Him. The Creator and Owner of the heavens and the earth. The All-Knower of the unseen and the seen, the Ever Living One Who dies not. The One Who sustains and protects all that exist, neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. The Most Beautiful Names and the Most Sublime Attributes belong to Him, ninety-nine Names. Whosoever believes in them, acts accordingly and calls upon Allah by them, will enter Paradise. Among which are the Attributes of Oneness. He is Al-Waahed, Al-Ahad; the One, Al-Fard; the Unique, us-Samad (i.e. The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks), and Maalik Al-Mulk; the Possessor of the kingdom.

There are also the Attributes of Majesty. He is
Al-Haqeem;
the All-Wise, Al-Khabeer; the Well-Acquainted with all things, Ar-Rasheed; the [size=21]Right-Minded, Al-Haqq; The Truth (The True, The One Who truly exists), Al-Awwal; the First (nothing is before Him), Al-Aakhar; the Last (nothing is after Him), Az-Zaahir; the Most High (nothing is above Him), Al-Qareeb; the Most Near (nothing is nearer than Him), Al-Waarith; the Inheritor, Al-Baaqi; the Ever Enduring and Immutable (the One Who abides forever, the Everlasting), Al-Ghaniyy; the Rich (Independent), Al-Quddoos; the Holy, Ash-Shaheed; the Witness, Al-Qareeb; the Near, Al-Hakam; the Judge (the Arbitrator),; Al-'Adl; the Just, and the Light (Noor) of the heavens and the earth, the Lord of Majesty and Honour. Allah posses the Attributes of Glory. He is the Al-'Aziz; All-Mighty, Al-Jaleel; the Glorious, Al-'Azeem; the Most Great, Al-Majeed; the Glorious, Al-Jabbar; the Compeller, Al-Qawi; the All-Strong (the Forceful One), Al-Mateen; the Irresistible, Al-Qaher; the All-Able (the Capable), Al-Qaader; the All-Powerful (the Dominant), Al-Muqtader; the Creator of all Power, An-Naseer; the Helper, Al-'Aliy and Al-A'la; the Most High; the Highest.
Allah possesses the Attributes of Power. He is Al-'Aleem; the All- Knower, Al-Samee'; the All-Hearer, Al-Baseer; All-Seer, Al-Hay; the Ever Living, Al-Qaabid; The Constricter (The Retainer,The Withholder, The One who constricts the sustenance by His Wisdom and expands and widens it with His Generosity and Mercy), Al-Baasit; The Expander (The One who constricts the sustenance by His wisdom and expands and widens it with His Generosity and Mercy), Al-Khaafid; The Abaser (The One who lowers whoever He willed by His Destruction and raises whoever He willed by His Endowment), Ar-Raafi'; The Exalter (The Elevator; The One who lowers whoever He willed by His Destruction and raises whoever He willed by His Endowment), Al-Mu'iz; The Honorer (He gives esteem to whoever He willed, hence there is no one to degrade Him); Al-Muthil; The Dishonorer (The Humiliator; He degrades whoever He willed, hence there is no one to give Him esteem), Al-Mu'tiy; The Bestower, AL-Maani'; The Preventer; The Withholder, An-Nafi'; The Propitious (The One who makes benefit reach to whoever He willed), Ad-Daarr; The Distresser (The One who makes harm reach to whoever He willed), Al-Muhyi; The Restorer; The Giver of Life (The One who took out a living human from semen that does not have a soul. He gives life by giving the souls back to the worn out bodies on the resurrection day and He makes the hearts alive by the light of knowledge), Al-Mumeet; The Creator of Death (The One who renders the living dead), Al-Muqaddim; The Expediter (The Promoter, The One who puts things in their right places. He makes ahead what He wills), and Al-Mu'akh-khir; The Delayer (the Retarder, The One who puts things in their right places. He delays what He wills).

Allah possesses the Attributes of Creation. He is Al-Khaaleq; the Creator, Al-Baari'; The Evolver (The Maker, The Creator who has the Power to turn the entities), Al-Musawwir; The Fashioner; The Bestower of forms (The One who forms His creatures in different pictures), Al-Waajid; The Perceiver (The Finder, The Rich who is never poor), Al-Mubdi'; the Originator, Al-Mu'eed; The Reproducer (The Restorer, The One who brings back the creatures after death), Al-Baa'ith; The Resurrector (The Raiser (from death); The One who resurrects His slaves after death for reward and/or punishment), Al-Jami'; the Gatherer, Al-Wahhab; The Bestower (The One who is Generous in giving plenty without any return), Al-Fattaah; The Opener (The Reliever, The Judge, The One Who opens for His slaves the closed worldly and religious matters), Ar-Razzaaq; The Sustainer; The Provider, Al-Mughni; The Enricher (The One Who satisfies the necessities of the creatures), Al-Muhsi; The Counter;[size=21]The Appraiser, Al-Muhaimen; the Watcher over His creatures, Al-Hafez; The Preserver, The Protector (The One who protects whatever and whoever He willed to protect), Ar-Rakeeb; The Ever and All-Watcher, and Badee'; The Originator of the heavens and the earth.

[/size]
[/size]
Back to top Go down
https://submissiontoallaah.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

I Am a Muslim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am a Muslim!   I Am a Muslim! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:13 am

Allah possesses the Attributes of Mercy. He is Al-Rahman; The Most Beneficent, Al-Raheem; The Most Merciful, Al-Hannan; The Pitiful, Al-Mannan; The Benefactor (The Giver of all good), Al-Wadood; The Loving (The Kind One), Al-Barr; The Most Subtle; Courteous; and Generous, Al-Ghaffar; The Oft-Forgiving, Al-'Afouw; The Pardoner, At-Tawwab; The One Who Forgives, As-Salaam; The One Free from all defects, Al-Mu'men; the Giver of security, Ar-Ra'oof; The Compassionate (The One Who is full of kindness), Ash-Shakoor; The Most Grateful; The Rewarder of thankfulness, Al-Kareem; The Generous (Who rewards a lot for a little obedience), Al-Mun'em; The Bestower, Al-Jawwaad; The Most Generous, Al-Mu'een; The Supporter, Al-Mujeeb; The Responsive (The Hearkener, The One Who answers the one in need if he asks Him and rescues the yearner if he calls upon Him), Al-Waase'; The One Who comprehend in His Knowledge all things, As-Saboor; The Patient (The One Who does not quickly punish the sinners), Al-Haady; The Guide (The One whom with His Guidance His believers were guided, and with His Guidance the
living beings have been guided to what is beneficial for them and protected from what is harmful to them),
Al-Haleem; The Forebearing (The Clement,The One who delays the punishment for those who deserve it and then He might forgive them), Al-Lateef; The Gracious (The Subtle One; The One who
is kind to His slaves and endows upon them),
Al-Wakeel; The Trustee, The One Who gives the satisfaction and is relied upon), Al -Mugheeth; TheReliever (The One Whose Help is sought; Whosends down the rain), Al-Musta'aan; The Helper (The One Whose Help is sought), and Qabel Al-Tawb; The One Who accepts repentance.
Allah bestowed uncountable blesses upon
human. Whatever blessings and good things the worshipper has is from Allah alone. It is He
Who created him and gave him life. He لأ gave him hearing and sight, and hounored him, then sustained him and did good to him.
Therefore, the Muslim must worship Allah alone by submitting to His orders and leaving what is forbidden; for Allah is the only God worthy to be worshipped. Allah knows all about his worshippers; every detail, nothing escapes Him, whether they are obedient or disobedient. So, the worshipper must fill his heart with fear and awe from Allah, glorify Him, love Him and to be ashamed from disobeying Him, and thus abstain from doing sins and evil deeds, as Allah sees him and knows what he is doing.
The worshipper must do his good deeds that make him close to please His God; the Creator, secretly. In this way, he attains the level of Al-Ihsân.
Allah is merciful to man more than the mother is to her own child. His Mercy embraces all things, ), because iman (i.e. Faith; Belief) increases by obedience and good deeds, and decreases by disobedience and committing sins. Thus, he must not follow his desires, whims or any bid'a (i.e. innovated matters in religion); rather he must obey Allah alone, and submit to the orders of the Prophet . He must not seek the enjoyment of this world or any reward from people, by his obedience, but he must seek the reward of Allah only.
XXX Al-Ihsân means to be patient in performing your duties to Allâh, totally for Allâh’s sake and in accordance with the Sunnah (i.e. legal ways) of the Prophet in a perfect manner.
So the worshipper must ask and invoke Him for his worldly or the otherworldly demands. He must not ask anyone but Him. So, the most proper way is to act good deeds in secret. Nobody should know about them except Allah. Thus, he will never seek any benefit except from Allah in the Last Day. Invoking other than Allah is in vain. He is the Powerful, the All-Hearer of the secrets. Our predestinations (whether good or bad) are with Him Only. No one can respond to our invocation but Him alone. Therefore, it is forbidden to call on a grave or ask the dead, whoever he is; for they can neither hear nor benefit. Allah is the Only One Who can benefit or harm. Thus, the worshipper must not build mosques on the graves, for the Prophet forbad us from doing so. The worshipper must realize his weakness compared to the power of Allah, his poverty to the richness of Allah, his ignorance to the knowledge of Allah, his humility to the glory of Allah. The worshipper must know that the honour, power and glory belong to Allâh, to His Messenger Muhammad , and to the believers. So, Muslim must be one of those believers who put their trust in Allah alone; believing that no one can respond to their demands but Him, seek help in Him alone, seek refuge with Him, and seek His Protection alone. The believer fears Allah only, hopes the reward of Him only, calls upon Him only, slaughters and vows for Him only, and swears by Him only. The believer neither wears the charms and talismans, nor believes in or goes to foretellers, astrologers or sorcerers. Muslim does not consider anything as an evil omen. He also minds the slips of his tongue lest he might slip into Hellfire. The true believer never says, "What Allah wills and so-and-so wills; if it were not for Allah and you; or I place my trust in Allah and in you", rather he says, "I place my trust in Allah only; what Allah wills then what so-and-so wills". As we must believe in Allah, we must also disbelieve in the Tâghût (i.e. anything worshipped other than the True God (Allâh)). The head of the Tâghûts are: the Satan, and whoever is worshipped other than Allah and he is pleased by that, like saints, graves, rulers, and leaders.
And the one who legislates and promulgate

laws that make what Allah made lawful as unlawful or makes what Allah made unlawful as lawful.
And whoever incites to that or orders people to follow or judge according to it. In doing so, he has transgressed and exceeded the limits set for created humans – that is to be obedient to Allah alone; the Creator. For Allah has created mankind and He is the only One Who knows what fit them. Therefore, no one has the authority to legislate or issue rules for humans but Allah.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

I Am a Muslim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am a Muslim!   I Am a Muslim! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:30 am

2- I believe in the Angels

I believe in the Angels that were created by Allah from light. He made them with wings; two, three or four wings. They are created in such way that they do not eat, drink, sleep or get married. Allah appointed them for certain missions and they accomplish them perfectly. The Angels persist in obedience without slacken. They do not commit sins, and they fear their Lord the most. From among them, those who are in a state of prostration since Allah created the heavens and the earth till the Day of Resurrection. When one of them raises his head, he says, "Glory be to you, we have not worshipped you as you really worth." They are only worshippers, neither daughters of Allah nor supporters to Him. They intercede on behalf of the believers, with Allah's Permission, on the Day of Resurrection.
Among them are:
The Keepers who keep worshippers away from harm. The Honoured Scribers who write down the deeds of the worshippers; good and bad deeds.
Those who glorify Allah day and night and never slacken to do so till the Day of Resurrection.
The Travelers who attend the assemblies remembering Allah much, reciting the Qur'an and teaching the religion and knowledge.
The Carriers of the Divine Throne. Their number is eight. Allah created them with great and huge features; the bird may fly from the ear of one of them to his neck in seventy-thousands years.
The Angel of Death who seizes the souls of human beings upon the command of Allah. He has supporters.
The Angel Israafeel who is appointed to blow the Trumpet, consequently, all the creatures die before the Day of Resurrection. Then he blows again and they are alive again. The Angel Mikaa'eel who is appointed in charge of the rain.
The Angel Ridwan, the Keeper of Paradise. He has supporters in service of the believers in Paradise.
The Angel Malik, the Keeper of Hell. He has supporters, and nineteen chiefs. They hold iron funnels to torture the disbelievers in Hell. May Allahpreserve us and keep us away from Hellfire.
The leader of the Angels is Jibrîl (Gabriel) who is entrusted to bring down the Revelation to the Messengers and Prophets. Prophet Muhammad (SWS) saw him in his true form; huge, covering the horizon. He had six hundred wings. He uprooted and lifted up the village of Lût (Lot) with one wing, till it reaches the horizon and then turned them upside down. There are many other angels, but no one knows the hosts (soldiers) of your Lord but He. The Angels love the believers whom Allah loves. They invoke Allah in their favour, asking mercy and forgiveness for them. The Angels with such power fight with True Muslims.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Am a Muslim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am a Muslim!   I Am a Muslim! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Am a Muslim!
Page 1 of 1