Islam, My Love!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islam, My Love!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Islamic Dictionary
Racist Questions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:43 am by Admin

» Hadith - Ramadaan
Racist Questions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:21 am by Admin

» HEALTHY RAMADAN - NHS CHOICES UK
Racist Questions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:41 am by Admin

» Don't Be Sad!
Racist Questions Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:24 am by Admin

» Sa ne cunoastem! Introduce yourself!
Racist Questions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:02 pm by Admin

» Working and Ramadan
Racist Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:08 pm by Admin

» Preparing for an Amazing Ramadaan!
Racist Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am by Admin

»  The Benefits of Dates
Racist Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:50 am by Admin

» The Rulings Concerning Fasting
Racist Questions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:39 am by Admin

Forum
Parteneri
forum gratuit

Prayer Time - Cairo, Egypt
Top posters
Admin
Racist Questions Vote_lcapRacist Questions Voting_barRacist Questions Vote_rcap 
salim
obaidat-allah
Aleyna
yusuf
khadijah
Shayistha
mariamtj
Amina
Mohajera ela Allah
Islamromania
Click to join islamromania

Click to join islamromania

Hijri Calendar
The right way to pray
Articles
Islam Romania
Romanian Gate to Egypt
Are we prepared?
Are we prepared?
geo counter

Racist Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 667
Data de inscriere : 2009-06-13
Varsta : 50
Localizare : Cairo, Egypt

Racist Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racist Questions   Racist Questions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:05 am

saranya wrote:
i hear so much anti-muslim stuff around here that i would be grafeful if someone could answer a few of my questions.
1. is it true that muslim women have no rights. if so why?
2. is it true that muslims think that it is ok to have sex with children?
3. is it true that all muslims want to see all non-muslims dead?
please answer as a non- racist i would like these points cleared up.

Proofreading | SEO Copywriting

1. It is true that Muslim women have no rights?

Assalam Alaykum Wa Rahmatulahi Wa Barakhatu!
Here you have the answer for the first question related to the rights of the Muslim women.

1. The Spiritual Aspect

The Qur'an provides clear-cut evidence that woman is completely equated with man in the sight of God interms of her rights and responsibilities. The Qur'an states:
"Every soul will be (held) in pledge for its deeds" (Qur'an 74:38).
It also states:
...So their Lord accepted their prayers, (saying): I will not suffer to be lost the work of any of you whether male or female. You proceed one from another ...(Qur'an 3: 195).
Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has faith, verily to him will We give a new life that is good and pure, and We will bestow on such their reward according to the their actions. (Qur'an
16:97, see also 4:124).
Woman according to the Qur'an is not blamed for Adam's first mistake. Both were jointly wrong in their disobedience to God, both repented, and both were forgiven. (Qur'an 2:36, 7:20 - 24). In one verse in fact (20:121), Adam specifically, was blamed.
In terms of religious obligations, such as the Daily Prayers, Fasting, Poordue, and Pilgrimage, woman is no different from man. In some cases indeed, woman has certain advantages over man. For example, the woman is exempted from the daily prayers and from fasting during her menstrual periods and forty days after childbirth. She is also exempted from fasting during her pregnancy and when she is nursing her baby if there is any threat to her health or her baby's. If the missed fasting is obligatory (during the month of Ramadan), she can make up for the missed days whenever she can. She does not have to make up for the prayers missed for any of the above reasons. Although women can and did go into the mosque during the days of the prophet and thereafter attendance at the Friday congregational prayers is optional for them while it is mandatory for men (on Friday).
This is clearly a tender touch of the Islamic teachings for they are considerate of the fact that a woman may be nursing her baby or caring for him, and thus may be unable to go out to the mosque at the time of the prayers. They also take into account the physiological and psychological
changes associated with her natural female functions.
Back to top Go down
https://submissiontoallaah.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Racist Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racist Questions   Racist Questions Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:12 am

1. It is true that Muslim women have no rights?

[b]The Social Aspect

a) As a child and an adolescent

Despite the social acceptance of female infanticide among some Arabian tribes, the Qur'an forbade this custom, and considered it a crime like any other murder.
"And when the female (infant) buried alive - is questioned, for what crime she was killed." (Qur'an 81:8-9).
Criticizing the attitudes of such parents who reject their female children, the Qur'an states:

When news is brought to one of them, of (the Birth of) a female (child), his face darkens and he is filled with inward grief! With shame does he hide himself from his people because of the bad news he has had! Shall he retain her on (sufferance) and contempt, or bury her in the dust? Ah! What an evil (choice) they decide on? (Qur'an 16: 58-59).

Far from saving the girl's life so that she may later suffer injustice and inequality, Islam requires kind and just treatment for her. Among the sayings of Prophet Muhammad (P.) in this regard are the following:

Whosoever has a daughter and he does not bury her alive, does not insult her, and does not favor his son over her, God will enter him into Paradise. (Ibn Hanbal, No. 1957).
Whosoever supports two daughters till they mature, he and I will come in the day of judgment as this (and he pointed with his two fingers held together).

b) As a wife:

The Qur'an clearly indicates that marriage is sharing between the two halves of the society, and that its objectives, beside perpetuating human life, are emotional well-being and spiritual harmony. Its bases are love and mercy.
Among the most impressive verses in the Qur'an about marriage is the following.

"And among His signs is this: That He created mates for you from yourselves that you may find rest, peace of mind in them, and He ordained between you love and mercy. Lo, herein indeed are signs for people who reflect." (Qur'an 30:2 1).

According to Islamic Law, women cannot be forced to marry anyone without their consent.
Besides all other provisions for her protection at the time of marriage, it
was specifically decreed that woman has the full right to her Mahr, a marriage gift, which is presented to her by her husband and is included in the nuptial contract, and that such ownership does not transfer to her father or husband. The concept of Mahr in Islam is neither an actual or symbolic price for the woman, as was the case in certain cultures, but rather it is a gift symbolizing love and affection.
The rules for married life in Islam are clear and in harmony with upright human nature. In consideration of the physiological and psychological make-up of man and woman, both have equal rights and claims on one another, except for one responsibility, that of leadership. This is a matter
nature of Islamic duties in applying equally to males and females unless special exemptions are specified.
which is natural in any collective life and which is consistent with the nature of man.
The Qur'an thus states:

"And they (women) have rights similar to those (of men) over them, and men are a degree above them." (Qur'an 2:228).

Such degree is Quiwama (maintenance and protection). This refers to that natural difference between the sexes which entitles the weaker sex to protection. It implies no superiority or advantage before the law. Yet, man's role of leadership in relation to his family does not mean the
husband's dictatorship over his wife. Islam emphasizes the importance of taking counsel and mutual agreement in family decisions.

As the woman's right to decide about her marriage is recognized, so also her right to seek an end for an unsuccessful marriage is recognized. To provide for the stability of the family, however, and in order to protect it from hasty decisions under temporary emotional stress, certain steps and waiting periods should be observed by men and women seeking divorce.
Considering the relatively more emotional nature of women, a good reason for asking for divorce should be brought before the judge. Like the man, however, the woman can divorce her husband with out resorting to the court, if the nuptial contract allows that.

c) As a mother:

Islam considered kindness to parents next to the worship of God.

"And we have enjoined upon man (to be good) to hisparents: His mother bears him in weakness uponweakness..." (Qur'an 31:14) (See also Qur'an 46:15, 29:8).

[size=24]Moreover, the Qur'an has a special recommendation for the good treatment of mothers:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Racist Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racist Questions   Racist Questions Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:35 am

saranya wrote:
i hear so much anti-muslim stuff around here that i would be grafeful if someone could answer a few of my questions.
1. is it true that muslim women have no rights. if so why?
2. is it true that muslims think that it is ok to have sex with children?
3. is it true that all muslims want to see all non-muslims dead?
please answer as a non- racist i would like these points cleared up.

Proofreading | SEO Copywriting

To be honest, I found the last two questions enough tendencious... Is somehow like you would ask :"Is it true that Muslms are bad guys?" For both last two questions the answer is no, of course and later one we will add some Quraan proofs . Muslims respect non-muslims and their life is not in danger at all.
By the way, may I know, sister, how old are you and if you really are a Muslim or not? Jazach Allah Khayran!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Racist Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Racist Questions   Racist Questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Racist Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Islam, My Love! :: Subiecte islamice. \ Islamic topics. :: Questions & Answers about Islam-
Jump to: