Islam, My Love!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islam, My Love!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Islamic Dictionary
sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:43 am by Admin

» Hadith - Ramadaan
sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:21 am by Admin

» HEALTHY RAMADAN - NHS CHOICES UK
sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:41 am by Admin

» Don't Be Sad!
sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:24 am by Admin

» Sa ne cunoastem! Introduce yourself!
sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:02 pm by Admin

» Working and Ramadan
sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:08 pm by Admin

» Preparing for an Amazing Ramadaan!
sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am by Admin

»  The Benefits of Dates
sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:50 am by Admin

» The Rulings Concerning Fasting
sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:39 am by Admin

Forum
Parteneri
forum gratuit

Prayer Time - Cairo, Egypt
Top posters
Admin
sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Vote_lcapsayings of the prophet - Page 2 Voting_barsayings of the prophet - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
salim
sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Vote_lcapsayings of the prophet - Page 2 Voting_barsayings of the prophet - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
obaidat-allah
Aleyna
yusuf
khadijah
Shayistha
mariamtj
Amina
Mohajera ela Allah
Islamromania
Click to join islamromania

Click to join islamromania

Hijri Calendar
The right way to pray
Articles
Islam Romania
Romanian Gate to Egypt
Are we prepared?
Are we prepared?
geo counter

sayings of the prophet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
obaidat-allah

obaidat-allah

Numarul mesajelor : 110
Data de inscriere : 2009-07-07
Localizare : cairo

sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: sayings of the prophet   sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:32 am

First topic message reminder :

WIVES - A virtuous wife is the best treasure any man can have.
HELPING OTHERS - I order you to assist any oppressed person, whether he is
a Muslim or not.
CURSING - You ask me to curse unbelievers. But I was not sent to curse.
THE LEARNED - Whoever honors the learned, honors me.
POVERTY - My poverty is my pride.
PRACTICE - Who are the learned? Those who put into practice what they know.
KINDNESS - Whoever has no kindness has no faith.

to be continued, by the will of ALLAH
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 667
Data de inscriere : 2009-06-13
Varsta : 51
Localizare : Cairo, Egypt

PostSubject: Re: sayings of the prophet   sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:21 pm

Jazach Allah, sister Obaidat -Allah and welcome back! We were missing you!
Back to top Go down
https://submissiontoallaah.forumotion.net
obaidat-allah

obaidat-allah

PostSubject: Re: sayings of the prophet   sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:14 pm

Narrated Abu Musa:

While we were with Allah's Apostle in a holy battle, we never went up a hill or reached its peak or went down a valley but raised our voices with Takbir. Allah's Apostle came close to us and said, "O people! Don't exert yourselves, for you do not call a deaf or an absent one, but you call the All-Listener, the All-Seer." The Prophet then said, "O 'Abdullah bin Qais! Shall I teach you a sentence which is from the treasures of Paradise? ( It is): 'La haula wala quwata illa billah. (There is neither might nor power except with Allah)."

Source: Divine Will (Al-Qadar)
Back to top Go down
obaidat-allah

obaidat-allah

PostSubject: Re: sayings of the prophet   sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:13 pm

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "Before Allah created the creations, He wrote a Book (wherein He has written): My Mercy has preceded my Anger." and that (Book) is written with Him over the Throne."

------
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "(There are) two words which are dear to the Beneficent (Allah) and very light (easy) for the tongue (to say), but very heavy in weight in the balance. They are: 'Subhan Allah wa-bi hamdihi' and 'Subhan Allah Al-'Azim." (See Hadith No. 673, Vol. 8).

translated: Sahih Mouslim
Back to top Go down
obaidat-allah

obaidat-allah

PostSubject: Good Manners and Form 1   sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:33 am

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 1:

Narrated Al-Walid bin 'Aizar:

I heard Abi Amr 'Ash-Shaibani saying, "The owner of this house." he pointed to 'Abdullah's house, "said, 'I asked the Prophet 'Which deed is loved most by Allah?" He replied, 'To offer prayers at their early (very first) stated times.' " 'Abdullah asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" The Prophet said, "To be good and dutiful to one's parents," 'Abdullah asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" The Prophet said, To participate in Jihad for Allah's Cause." 'Abdullah added, "The Prophet narrated to me these three things, and if I had asked more, he would have told me more."

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 2:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who is more entitled to be treated with the best companionship by me?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man said. "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man further said, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man asked for the fourth time, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your father. "

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 3:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

A man said to the Prophet, "Shall I participate in Jihad?" The Prophet said, "Are your parents living?" The man said, "Yes." the Prophet said, "Do Jihad for their benefit."

sahih Al Boukhari
university of southern california
Back to top Go down
obaidat-allah

obaidat-allah

PostSubject: good manners and form 2   sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:05 am

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 5:

Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "While three persons were traveling, they were overtaken by rain and they took shelter in a cave in a mountain. A big rock fell from the mountain over the mouth of the cave and blocked it. They said to each other. 'Think of such good (righteous) deeds which, you did for Allah's sake only, and invoke Allah by giving reference to those deeds so that Allah may relieve you from your difficulty. one of them said, 'O Allah! I had my parents who were very old and I had small children for whose sake I used to work as a shepherd. When I returned to them at night and milked (the sheep), I used to start giving the milk to my parents first before giving to my children. And one day I went far away in search of a grazing place (for my sheep), and didn't return home till late at night and found that my parents had slept. I milked (my livestock) as usual and brought the milk vessel and stood at their heads, and I disliked to wake them up from their sleep, and I also disliked to give the milk to my children before my parents though my children were crying (from hunger) at my feet.

So this state of mine and theirs continued till the day dawned. (O Allah!) If you considered that I had done that only for seeking Your pleasure, then please let there be an opening through which we can see the sky.' So Allah made for them an opening through which they could see the sky. Then the second person said, 'O Allah! I had a she-cousin whom I loved as much as a passionate man love a woman. I tried to seduce her but she refused till I paid her one-hundred Dinars So I worked hard till I collected one hundred Dinars and went to her with that But when I sat in between her legs (to have sexual intercourse with her), she said, 'O Allah's slave! Be afraid of Allah ! Do not deflower me except legally (by marriage contract). So I left her O Allah! If you considered that I had done that only for seeking Your pleasure then please let the rock move a little to have a (wider) opening.'
So Allah shifted that rock to make the opening wider for them. And the last (third) person said 'O Allah ! I employed a laborer for wages equal to a Faraq (a certain measure: of rice, and when he had finished his job he demanded his wages, but when I presented his due to him, he gave it up and refused to take it. Then I kept on sowing that rice for him (several times) till managed to buy with the price of the yield, some cows and their shepherd Later on the laborer came to me an said. '(O Allah's slave!) Be afraid o Allah, and do not be unjust to me an give me my due.' I said (to him). 'Go and take those cows and their shepherd. So he took them and went away. (So, O Allah!) If You considered that I had done that for seeking Your pleasure, then please remove the remaining part of the rock.' And so Allah released them (from their difficulty)."

sahih Al Boukhari
university of southern california
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 667
Data de inscriere : 2009-06-13
Varsta : 51
Localizare : Cairo, Egypt

PostSubject: Re: sayings of the prophet   sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:19 am

Salam Alaykum,

I enjoyed the story and let it be like a reminder to all of us:

"Everything you do, do it only for Allah's sake and you will be blessed!"
Back to top Go down
https://submissiontoallaah.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sayings of the prophet   sayings of the prophet - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sayings of the prophet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2