Islam, My Love!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islam, My Love!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Islamic Dictionary
Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:43 am by Admin

» Hadith - Ramadaan
Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:21 am by Admin

» HEALTHY RAMADAN - NHS CHOICES UK
Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:41 am by Admin

» Don't Be Sad!
Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:24 am by Admin

» Sa ne cunoastem! Introduce yourself!
Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:02 pm by Admin

» Working and Ramadan
Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:08 pm by Admin

» Preparing for an Amazing Ramadaan!
Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am by Admin

»  The Benefits of Dates
Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:50 am by Admin

» The Rulings Concerning Fasting
Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:39 am by Admin

Forum
Parteneri
forum gratuit

Prayer Time - Cairo, Egypt
Top posters
Admin
Hadith - Ramadaan Vote_lcapHadith - Ramadaan Voting_barHadith - Ramadaan Vote_rcap 
salim
Hadith - Ramadaan Vote_lcapHadith - Ramadaan Voting_barHadith - Ramadaan Vote_rcap 
obaidat-allah
Aleyna
yusuf
khadijah
Shayistha
mariamtj
Amina
Mohajera ela Allah
Islamromania
Click to join islamromania

Click to join islamromania

Hijri Calendar
The right way to pray
Articles
Islam Romania
Romanian Gate to Egypt
Are we prepared?
Are we prepared?
geo counter

Hadith - Ramadaan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 667
Data de inscriere : 2009-06-13
Varsta : 50
Localizare : Cairo, Egypt

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:39 am

Translation of Sahih Bukhari

Volume 3, Book 32, Number 226:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying regarding Ramadan, "Whoever prayed at night in it (the month of Ramadan) out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven."

Volume 3, Book 32, Number 227:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever prayed at night the whole month of Ramadan out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven." Ibn Shihab (a sub-narrator) said, "Allah's Apostle died and the people continued observing that (i.e. Nawafil offered individually, not in congregation), and it remained as it was during the Caliphate of Abu Bakr and in the early days of 'Umar's Caliphate." 'Abdur Rahman bin 'Abdul Qari said, "I went out in the company of 'Umar bin Al-Khattab one night in Ramadan to the mosque and found the people praying in different groups. A man praying alone or a man praying with a little group behind him. So, 'Umar said, 'In my opinion I would better collect these (people) under the leadership of one Qari (Reciter) (i.e. let them pray in congregation!)'. So, he made up his mind to congregate them behind Ubai bin Ka'b. Then on another night I went again in his company and the people were praying behind their reciter. On that, 'Umar remarked, 'What an excellent Bid'a (i.e. innovation in religion) this is; but the prayer which they do not perform, but sleep at its time is better than the one they are offering.' He meant the prayer in the last part of the night. (In those days) people used to pray in the early part of the night."

Volume 3, Book 32, Number 232:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

Some men amongst the companions of the Prophet were shown in their dreams that the night of Qadr was in the last seven nights of Ramadan. Allah's Apostle said, "It seems that all your dreams agree that (the Night of Qadr) is in the last seven nights, and whoever wants to search for it (i.e. the Night of Qadr) should search in the last seven (nights of Ramadan)."

Volume 3, Book 32, Number 234:
Narrated 'Aisha:

Allah's Apostle said, "Search for the Night of Qadr in the odd nights of the last ten days of Ramadan."

Volume 3, Book 32, Number 240:
Narrated 'Ubada bin As-Samit:

The Prophet came out to inform us about the Night of Qadr but two Muslims were quarreling with each other. So, the Prophet said, "I came out to inform you about the Night of Qadr but such-and-such persons were quarreling, so the news about it had been taken away; yet that might be for your own good, so search for it on the 29th, 27th and 25th (of Ramadan).
Back to top Go down
https://submissiontoallaah.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:37 pm

Abu Sa'id al Khudri (Allaah be pleased with him) reported Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) as saying: Every servant of Allaah who observes fast for a day in the way of Allaah, Allaah would remove, because of this day, his face farther from the Fire (of Hell) to the extent of seventy years' distance. (Muslim, 2570)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:18 am

Abu Huraira (Allaah be pleased with him) reported: When any one of you gets up in the morning in the state of fasting, he should neither use obscene language nor do any act of ignorance. And if anyone slanders him or quarrels with him, he should say:" I am fasting, I am fasting." (Muslim, 2563)
Back to top Go down
lina

lina

Numarul mesajelor : 11
Data de inscriere : 2009-06-27

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:04 pm

assalamu aleeikum

wish you all a blessed ramadan.

lina
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Linaaaaaaa, :)

I missed you! How are you? Thank you for your greetings! Wish you the same a happy and blessed Ramadan, inshaalah! flower
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:13 am

Hasten to Break the Fast

Sahl b. Sa'd (Allaah be pleased with him) repotted Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) as saying: The people will continue to prosper as long as they hasten the breaking of the fast. (Muslim, 2417)

Suhur
Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet said, "Take Suhur as there is a blessing in it." (Bukhari, 1808)

Time for fast

Ibn Umar (Allah be pleased with both of them) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying in connection with Ramadan: Do not fast till you see the new moon, and do not break fast till you see it; but if the weather is cloudy calculate about it. ( Sahih Muslim Book 6, Number 2363 )

DO NOT FAST FOR A DAY OR TWO DAYS AHEAD OF RAMADAN

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)as saying: Do not observe fast for a day, or two days ahead of Ramadan except a person who is in the habit of observing a particular fast; he may fast on that day. (Sahih Muslim Book 6, Number 2382 )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:57 pm

Feeding a Fasting Person

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "He who gives food for a fasting person to break his fast, he will receive the same reward as him, without nothing being reduced from the fasting person's reward." [At-Tirmidhi, 1992]

Someone Invites for a Meal

Abu Huraira (Allaah be pleased with him) reported Allaah's Prophet (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) as saying: If any one of you is invited to a meal when he is fasting, he should say:" I am fasting." (Muslim, 2562)

On His Behalf

Narrated 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever died and he ought to have fasted (the missed days of Ramadan) then his guardians must fast on his behalf." (Bukhari, 1835)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:03 pm

Love in Ramadan

A'isha reported: Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) used to kiss me while observing fast; and who among you can control his desire as the Messenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) could control his desire. (Muslim, 2438)

Give Charity Generously

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: Allah's Apostle was the most generous of all the people, and he used to reach the peak in generosity in the month of ramadan when Gabriel met him. Gabriel used to meet him every night of ramadan to teach him the Qur'an. Allah's Apostle was the most generous person, even more generous than the strong uncontrollable wind (in readiness and haste to do charitable deeds). (Bukhari, 5)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:17 pm

Hadith - Ramadaan Dua10

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Whoever established prayers on the night of Qadr out of sincere faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven; and whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven." (Bukhari, 1787)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:32 pm

Prophet (Sal Allaahu Alaiyhi wa Sallam) said: "Jibreel said to me, 'May Allaah rub his nose in the dust, that person to who Ramadaan comes and his sins are not forgiven,' and I said, 'Ameen'. Then he said, 'May Allaah rub his nose in the dust, that person who lives to see his parents grow old, one or both of them, but he does not enter Paradise (by not serving them) and I said, 'Ameen'. Then he said, 'May Allaah rub his nose in the dust, that person in whose presence you are mentioned and he does not send blessings upon you,' and I said, 'Ameen.'" (Tirmidhi, 927)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:45 am

Sahl a relatat : Profetul (Pacea si binecuvantarea lui Allah sa fie asupra sa !) a spus : "In Paradis exista o poarta numita Ar-Raiyan si toti cei care au postit, si nimeni in afara de ei, in Ziua Judecatii vor pasi prin ea. 'Unde sunt aceia care obisnuiau sa posteasca ?' Ei se vor ridica in picioare si numai ei vor pasi prin ea. Dupa aceea, poarta se va inchide si nimeni nu va mai intra prin ea." (Sahih Al-Bukhari 3 : 118)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:03 pm

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "Whoever does not give up forged speech and evil actions, Allah is not in need of his leaving his food and drink (i.e. Allah will not accept his fasting.)" (Bukhari, 1789)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:33 pm

Narrated Sahl: The Prophet said, "There is a gate in Paradise called Ar-Raiyan, and those who observe fasts will enter through it on the Day of Resurrection and none except them will enter through it. It will be said, 'Where are those who used to observe fasts?' They will get up, and none except them will enter through it. After their entry the gate will be closed and nobody will enter through it." (Bukhari, 1782)

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:38 am

Hadith - Ramadaan Iftaar10

Salman bin `Amir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Prophet (PBUH) saying, "When one of you breaks his Saum (fasting), let him break it on dates; if he does not have any, break his fast with water for it is pure.'' [Abu Dawud].

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Abu Sa'id al Khudri (Allaah be pleased with him) reported Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) as saying: Every servant of Allaah who observes fast for a day in the way of Allaah, Allaah would remove, because of this day, his face farther from the Fire (of Hell) to the extent of seventy years' distance. (Muslim, 2570)Hadith - Ramadaan Fastin10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Hadith - Ramadaan Musk10

Abu Huraira (Allaah be pleased with him) reported Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) as saying: Every (good) deed of the son of Adam would be multiplied, a good deed receiving a tenfold to seven hundredfold reward. Allaah, the Exalted and Majestic, has said: With the exception of fasting, for it is done for Me and I will give a reward for it, for one abandons his passion and food for My sake. There are two occasions of joy for one who fasts, joy when he breaks it, and joy when he meets his Lord, and the breath (of an observer of fast) is sweeter to Allaah than the fragrance of musk. (Muslim, 2567)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:14 pm

Eats and Drinks Forgetfully‏

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "If somebody eats something forgetfully while he is fasting, then he should complete his fast, for Allah has made him eat and drink.” (Bukhari, 6247)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:00 am

No Intimate Relations while Fasting‏

Narrated Abu Huraira: A person had sexual relation with his wife in the month of Ramadan (while he was fasting), and he came to Allah's Apostle seeking his verdict concerning that action. The Prophet said (to him), "Can you afford to manumit a slave?" The man said, "No." The Prophet said, "Can you fast for two successive months?" He said, "No." The Prophet said, "Then feed sixty poor persons." (Bukhari, 6396
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Should I Fast while Travelling?‏

Narrated 'Aisha: (the wife of the Prophet) Hamza bin 'Amr Al-Aslami asked the Prophet, "Should I fast while traveling?" The Prophet replied, "You may fast if you wish, and you may not fast if you wish." (Bukhari, 1826)

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:34 am

Fasting for Kids

Hadith - Ramadaan Fastin11

It was narrated that al-Rubayyi’ bint Mu’awwidh said: On the morning of ‘Ashoora’ the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent word to the villages of the Ansaar saying, “Whoever started out not fasting, let him not eat for the rest of the day, and whoever started the day fasting, let him fast.” She said: We used to fast and make our children fast, [and take them to the mosques] and make toys for them out of wool, then if one of them cried for food we would give him that toy until iftaar. (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1859; Muslim, 1136 )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Give Charity Generously‏

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas: Allah's Apostle was the most generous of all the people, and he used to reach the peak in generosity in the month of Ramadan when Gabriel met him. Gabriel used to meet him every night of Ramadan to teach him the Qur'an. Allah's Apostle was the most generous person, even more generous than the strong uncontrollable wind (in readiness and haste to do charitable deeds). (Bukhari, 5)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Narrated 'Aisha: (the wife of the Prophet) The Prophet used to practice Itikaf in the last ten days of Ramadan till he died and then his wives used to practice Itikaf after him. (Bukhari, 1905)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Zakat ul Fitr‏

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: The Prophet (upon whom be Allahs Peace and Blessings) ordered the people to pay Zakat-ul-fitr before going to the 'Id prayer. (Bukhari, 1424)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:47 pm

Intercession by Fasting and Qur'an‏

Narrated by Abdullah ibn Amr: Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "Fasting and the Qur'an intercede for a man. Fasting says, 'O my Lord, I have kept him away from his food and his passions by day, so accept my intercession for him.' The Qur'an says, 'I have kept him away from sleep by night, so accept my intercession for him.' Then their intercession is accepted." (Al-Tirmidhi, 1963)

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:21 am

"And whoever gives a fasting Muslim water to drink at Iftar, Allah will grant a drink during the Day of Judgment from the fountain of Muhammad (SWS) after which she shall never again feel thirsty until he enters the Garden."(Ibn Khuzaymah, narrated by Salman al Farsi).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hadith - Ramadaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadith - Ramadaan   Hadith - Ramadaan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hadith - Ramadaan
Page 1 of 1