Islam, My Love!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Islam, My Love!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Islamic Dictionary
The most beautiful Dua's Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 3:43 am by Admin

» Hadith - Ramadaan
The most beautiful Dua's Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:21 am by Admin

» HEALTHY RAMADAN - NHS CHOICES UK
The most beautiful Dua's Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 6:41 am by Admin

» Don't Be Sad!
The most beautiful Dua's Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 2:24 am by Admin

» Sa ne cunoastem! Introduce yourself!
The most beautiful Dua's Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:02 pm by Admin

» Working and Ramadan
The most beautiful Dua's Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:08 pm by Admin

» Preparing for an Amazing Ramadaan!
The most beautiful Dua's Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 am by Admin

»  The Benefits of Dates
The most beautiful Dua's Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:50 am by Admin

» The Rulings Concerning Fasting
The most beautiful Dua's Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:39 am by Admin

Forum
Parteneri
forum gratuit

Prayer Time - Cairo, Egypt
Top posters
Admin
The most beautiful Dua's Vote_lcapThe most beautiful Dua's Voting_barThe most beautiful Dua's Vote_rcap 
salim
The most beautiful Dua's Vote_lcapThe most beautiful Dua's Voting_barThe most beautiful Dua's Vote_rcap 
obaidat-allah
Aleyna
yusuf
khadijah
Shayistha
mariamtj
Amina
Mohajera ela Allah
Islamromania
Click to join islamromania

Click to join islamromania

Hijri Calendar
The right way to pray
Articles
Islam Romania
Romanian Gate to Egypt
Are we prepared?
Are we prepared?
geo counter

The most beautiful Dua's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Numarul mesajelor : 667
Data de inscriere : 2009-06-13
Varsta : 50
Localizare : Cairo, Egypt

The most beautiful Dua's Empty
PostSubject: The most beautiful Dua's   The most beautiful Dua's Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:02 am

Supplication said when you are leaving the home

In the name of Allah, i place my trust in Allah and there is no might or power except with Allah!

Supplication said when you are going to the mosque

O, Allah, place within my heart light, and upon my tongue light and within my ears light, and within my eyes light and place behind me light and in front of me light and above me light and beneath me light. O, Allah bestow upon me light!

( i like so much this supplication and in my mind I am calling it "The supplication of the light" )
Back to top Go down
https://submissiontoallaah.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The most beautiful Dua's   The most beautiful Dua's Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:23 am

The Excellence of Remembrance

Allah has said:

"Therefore remember Me, I will remember you and be grateful to Me, and reject not faith." (Al Baqarah, 152 )

"O you who believe! Remember Allah with much remembrance" (AL Azhaab, 41 )

The Prophet (SWS) said:

" The comparison of the one who remembers Allah and the one who does not remember Allah is like that of the living and the dead"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The most beautiful Dua's   The most beautiful Dua's Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:31 am

Abu Huraira reported Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) as saying: The supplication of the servant is granted in case he does not supplicate for sin or for severing the ties of blood, or he does not become impatient. It was said to: Allaah's Messenger, what does: "If he does not grow impatient" imply? He said: That he should say like this: I supplicated and I supplicated but I did not find it being responded. and then he becomes frustrated and abandons supplication [Muslim, 6595].
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The most beautiful Dua's   The most beautiful Dua's Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:33 am

Anas reported that Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) used to supplicate (in these words):" Our Lord, grant us the good in this world and the good in the Hereafter and save us from the torment of Hell Fire." [Muslim, 6507]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The most beautiful Dua's   The most beautiful Dua's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:10 am

Salam alaykum,
here is a hadith talking about Supplicating to Allah:
The most beautiful Dua's Make_d10

Farwa' b. Naufal Ashja'i reported: I asked: 'A'isha, in what words did Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) supplicate Allaah? She said that he used to utter:" I seek refuge in Thee, from the evil of what I did and from the evil of what I did not" [Muslim, 6557].
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The most beautiful Dua's   The most beautiful Dua's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:44 am

Supplicating for Good in both Worlds

Anas reported that Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) used to supplicate (in these words):" Our Lord, grant us the good in this world and the good in the Hereafter and save us from the torment of Hell Fire." [Muslim, 6507]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The most beautiful Dua's   The most beautiful Dua's Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:56 am

Patience in Du'a

Abu Huraira reported Allaah's Messenger (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) as saying: The supplication of the servant is granted in case he does not supplicate for sin or for severing the ties of blood, or he does not become impatient. It was said: Allaah's Messenger, what does:" If he does not grow impatient" imply? He said: That he should say like this: I supplicated and I supplicated but I did not find it being responded. and then he becomes frustrated and abandons supplication [Muslim, 6595].
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The most beautiful Dua's   The most beautiful Dua's Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:58 am

Invoking Blessings upon the Prophet (Peace be upon him)]

Narrated by Abdullah ibn Mas'ud: Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: The one nearest to me on the Day of Resurrection will be one who invokes the greatest number of blessings upon me [Tirmidhi, 923].
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most beautiful Dua's   The most beautiful Dua's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most beautiful Dua's
Page 1 of 1